Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Introducing....

...the closet of clothes - this embarrassing overstuffed one happens to be mine. But that's not even all of it.

This is just my stash at home in NY, and as I shall be returning to the land of Sunny Cali in a couple days for the beginnings of a summer adventure, Sarah and I are happy to present our "stuffed-closet" inspired bi-coastal fashion blog!

Thrift shopping, labels, vintage, and all things pretty- who doesn't love some materialistic consumerism! However, though I'd say I'm a good mix of girly j crew and vintage embellishing...with all the shopping I do, why is it that I always find myself wearing the same combo of cardis, flowy T's, and jeans in school? Blame it on the Socal casual hipster.

From NY - CA, we've decided to finally put our well stocked closets to good use and blog about it along the way. Old friends, new clothes- New York or California....Sartorialist, here we come :)

Where/ when/ and what will we be wearing? We're excited to find out! (and perhaps some guest bloggers :).



T

No comments:

Post a Comment